Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Adventures In Interning Part I

Well, I have some exciting news to announce: I have been accepted for an internship with Diane Von Furstenberg in New York! Pretty much my entire life, I have wanted to live in New York, and now I'm getting the opportunity to do so for 3 months.

The Webster Apartments: My new home
I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity, and excited for a chance to work with such an amazing designer. I can't even begin to imagine how valuable the lessons I will learn here will be in my future career. In the meantime, I have a lot of paperwork to do. Applying for the correct visas, travel insurance, and on top of all this, a new passport. My passport expires within days of the internship end date, which is cutting it a little too close for my tastes.

I can't wait to learn from the talented people that create beautiful prints like this one.
DVF FW2012

So, despite all of the intensive paperwork I will be filing within the next few weeks, I will still find the time to blog more. Especially now that I will actually have something interesting to talk about!

-T

photo of the Webster Building via The Bridge and Tunnel Club.
DVF dress via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment