Thursday, January 19, 2012

Finishing Touches

Well, my final collection for grad school is finally done. My portfolio is in, and now the only thing to do is start applying for internships and jobs. I've been putting everything off because I wanted some downtime, but really I know it's because I don't quite know what I want yet.

I'm torn between dreams right now. I wish I could have a "Remedial Chaos Theory" segment to my life, where I flip a coin and get to see both outcomes of my life. One where I stay here inVancouver, with its glorious free health care and clean mountain air; one where I move to New York with its incredible culture, exciting new adventures, and job opportunites in my field. Both options are quite viable at this point, but each has its own distinct benefits and sorting out which thing I'd like to do most is causing quite the internal conflict.

I know what I have to do, now the only thing really stopping me is myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment